Familiarize yourself with the University's Requirements for Admission and fill out the online application for the Office of Graduate Studies. After completing the form, you will receive an NUID that allows you to sign in to MyRED, the University's online personal records system. MyRed allows you to view a list of application materials received or needed by the Office of Graduate Studies.
Within 24 business hours of receiving your NUID from the University, you will receive a welcome email message asking you to log in to GAMES (Graduate Admissions Management and Evaluation System) and provide additional materials and information required by our department. GAMES is a secure, web-based system that allows you to provide materials online. You will be asked to provide:
- Statement of Purpose describing your goals and plans for graduate school
- CV or Resume
- Three letters of recommendation submitted electronically through GAMES.
Once you log in to GAMES, you will provide contact information for each reference. You will then be able to send your references an email with a secure link and they will be able to upload their letters. No hardcopies are necessary.
- MyRED reflects your application status at the university level. Materials required by Graduate Studies may be complete but this does not mean your application is complete as far as department requirements are concerned.
- You must submit application materials online through GAMES. Be sure to finalize and "Submit" (side navigation bar) your application when you are satisfied with all materials provided.
- Individuals providing references can be contacted automatically through GAMES. They will be able to upload letters electronically through a secure web link. No hardcopies are necessary.
- GAMES reflects your application status at the department level. After you have provided all materials required by the department and finalize your application, GAMES will indicate your application's status.
- The application deadline for fall admission is January 31.